Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Problem with 645 MG

Old 07-01-2005, 04:10 AM
Taildragger
My Feedback: (204)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with 645 MG

Hey guys, I have had a bucketful of these and the older 605's and this is the first one that has given me a problem. I installed all new 645's in my new Eindecker. 4th flight everthing went crazy and it took almost full rudder just keep wings level. I did manage to get it down in one piece and noticed the left aileron kicked up to full throw. Back at the flightline you could unplug the servo and move the arm normally but when you plugged it back in it would lock in the up position. I keep spare servos on hand so I swicthed it out and had no problems since. Now the kicker. I was getting ready to send it to ya for replacement and decided to ck it out a little more. Now it works fine. You can plug it in and shake it or knock it around a little. I even held it against my dremel tool to induce some vibration and it still worked. What do I do. You can;t repair it if it's working but I'm afraid to use it in anything and I don't want to throw away 40.00?
Old 07-01-2005, 11:56 AM
tohm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Problem with 645 MG

Send it in anyways with a note explaining the problem. We'll go through it and find the problem.