Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

model select mode

Old 08-19-2005, 11:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default model select mode

I cannot find this information any where in my Eclipse 7 manual... Does the Eclipse 7 and Optic 6 broadcast while it is in model select mode?

I've always operated under the assumption that it did. A few people in our club have recently purchased Optic 6's with a Spectra. They are turning on the Tx in model select mode to find out which model, and subsequently which frequency, they are on before pulling the reserving the frequency.
Old 08-20-2005, 08:03 PM
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: model select mode

Any time these TX's are on your transmitting....As you realize the Spectra does not change frequencies until such time as you remove and select another channel, nor does it offer information on what frequency is selected and transmitting.