Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Supreme Receiver

Old 12-11-2005, 08:32 PM
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Supreme Receiver

About 2 months ago, I bought a new Supreme FM receiver. I installed it in a Dynaflite Super Decathlon, G38 engine, and all was well. After about 8 or 10 flights, I noticed the rudder was behaving erratically on the ground. It would eventually settle down, and I continued to fly it. The erratic behaviour became more pronounced, and, finally, it has become continuous jitter at neutral and very irregular in movement, right or left. No other channel exhibited this trait.

I have replaced servo, servo extention, tried different transmitter, all with no change. I then tried a different receiver, and the problem went away.

Now the real problem: I didn't keep my receipt of purchase. I can get the receiver serviced locally for around $25. So my question at this point is, will the cost of servicing it if I send it in to Hitec be about that or much more?

Thanks,
Old 12-12-2005, 09:57 AM
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hitec Supreme Receiver

Jim

Return the RX to Hitec Service with a note and a phone number. A Tech will likely give you a call to discuss your dilemma...
Old 12-12-2005, 11:35 AM
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Supreme Receiver

Thanks, I'll do that.