Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

HS-225MG servos Will not center

Old 07-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Chuckar
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HS-225MG servos Will not center

Hi I just purchased 3 HS-225MG servos (32225S Hitec\JR\Z) I am using a Futaba PCM 1024 Radio,when the servos are plugged in to the receiver 2 of them do not center properly it doesn’t matter what channel they plugged into they still don’t center they do return to the same position but control horn is not square with the servo case and no moving of the horn on the spline will get it square what is the reason for this as the 3rd one centers fine and the control horn is square with the servo case any help will be appreciated Tom
Old 07-11-2006, 12:40 AM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HS-225MG servos Will not center

Are you insinuating that cener is function of the servo arm being perpendicular and or "square" to the servo case? If so this is rarely the case of any brand servo and simply irrelevant and or undesirable when properly setting up equal surface travel arcs...

If your heart is sit on the arms being perpendicualr utilize the sub-trim function your TX.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Chuckar
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HS-225MG servos Will not center

Thank you, for the great answer I am not an expert in this field and was not insinuating anything or trying to insult you or Hitec products and if my post came off that way I am very sorry!! it just seemed a little funny to me that out of 3 new servos not one of them stops in the same place this is something I have not seen before I will just work around it and once again I apologize if offended you Thanks Tom