Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Tx, Rx and servo resolution question

Old 09-20-2006, 06:47 PM
bluesago

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tx, Rx and servo resolution question

In a magazine article (I think it was 3d Flyer) they tested several servos from different manufacturers. One of the tested servos was one of the newer digital premium Hitec servos. (Sorry, I can't find the article right now)

The Hitec tested pretty bad on (I think) centering.

The next month's magazine came out and said they had made an error and used a 256 step Rx. When retested with a 1024 step Rx the Hitec servo tested very good.

I have a Futaba 9C Tx and Electron 6 Rx's. Will I be getting full 1024 step resolution with 5955 servos? Are all Hitec servos and Rx's 1024 step?

If I am not making enough sense I will try to find the article.

Thanks
Balin

Old 09-22-2006, 08:55 AM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Tx, Rx and servo resolution question

I recall the article but not the specifics of the test data. The Electron PPM-RX is a full range unit and works with 1200 steps like others...