Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Blue Arrow Compatibility

Old 09-24-2006, 06:21 AM
ragtime-ri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue Arrow Compatibility

Hi....I've purchased three Blue Arrow micro servos, LTAS43, for my new foamy. I plugged them into my Futaba R114F receiver and get no response. The battery is charged, esc works, etc. The transmitter is the Futaba 6EXA. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerry
Old 09-24-2006, 10:46 AM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Blue Arrow Compatibility

Who makes Blue Arrow servos? In any event have you plugged the servos in backwards by chance?
Old 09-24-2006, 10:58 AM
ragtime-ri

They are in the Hi-Tec section of the Hobby Lobby catalog. However, it's not totally clear that they are made by Hi-Tec. About all I see on the case, other than Blue Arrow, is a made in China sticker. They are the recommended servos for the Pitts foamy and others. There's only one way to plug them in and that's how they are plugged in.

Thanks,

Gerry
Old 09-24-2006, 03:30 PM
ragtime-ri

Actually, much to my surprise, the servos do plug in either way. Everything is fine now. Thanks for the help....

Gerry