Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Neon

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2003, 05:14 PM
rb765
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neon

Is there any plan to offer a fully equipped neon with all the upgrades? It's a great idea, but I dont think I want to start tearing my new Tx apart to add this board and that board, especially when u have to start cutting holes to add switches...
Old 01-21-2003, 05:56 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default Neon

At first it will only be availble as the base model and you will have to add the things you want. Be aware that you do not have to cut any holes and the radio was designed from the start to do this with ease.

However, if there is enough demand for a "fully loaded" Neon we will probably offer it too.

Do you think that if is cost as much as a twin gimbal 4 channel that people would still buy it?

Mike.
Old 01-22-2003, 02:53 AM
rb765
My Feedback: (9)

Default neon

i read the manual and it read to install the trainer switch, a hole needs to be cut in the designated area with a sharp knife...thats what i was refering to, and yes i think a fully funtional 3 channel would still sell...i know i would buy one especially since it has trainer capability...was looking at it so i can fly with my 5 yr old son and also to teach the wife on a simple rudder, elevator, motor control....too many controls are intimidating to some.

next question, would this unit work as a slave to a futaba with more than 4 channels?
Old 01-22-2003, 07:01 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default Neon

The hole is already there so you should not have to cut anything.

It will be compatible with any Hitec or Futaba transmitter for training.

Mike.