Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Eclipse channel 7 Mod?

Old 12-01-2006, 07:47 PM
aramsdell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eclipse channel 7 Mod?

Hitec or anyone in-the-know,

I have an Eclipse 7 and would like to have channel 7 as a proportional channel. Is it possible to change the 2 pos. switch to a potentiometer to do this or does the computer only read a switch closure on this channel? I want this for a 3 positon switch for
a Normal/Focus/Shoot switch or as a dial to do the same on my helicopter. I have been using the Hover,I1,I2 switch and a 'y' harness to a shutter servo. The problem with this route is I have to be careful to always keep all trims the same including hover pitch and throttle trims. If I could stay in Hover only and have a channel that gave 3 positions or a dial as input it would be so much easier to take pics..
Old 12-05-2006, 09:38 AM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Eclipse channel 7 Mod?

I'll inquire of Hitec Service, stay tuned.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:23 PM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Eclipse channel 7 Mod?

According to our Service Department a channel seven proportional "mod" is not doable...