Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Servo Programmer= bad product?

Old 02-26-2003, 10:44 AM
Kato

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Servo Programmer= bad product?

Hi,

I am now on my third Hitec Digital Servo Programmer.

First one died when I connected by mistake the charger to the servo output. My mistake.

But, the second just died by itself. No abuse from my side. Just quitted working. Battery was ok.

I got the third one, and when I received it....well... it did not work at all... Tried to change battery..still dead.

So my question is; I can not be the only one with these problems. Is there a serial production problem with these programmers???

All my three has been marked 0205 and 0206 which I presume is production month and year.

I am now waiting for my forth one from our local store here, claimed under guarantee but anyway this really smells....!!

I have uploaded my big IMAC machines with Hitec Digital servos are therefore dependendt on these programmers to get my setup on multiple servo control surfaces right. I am dependendt on a product that do not work and this really makes me regret that I bought the Hitec Digitals......

best regards
Kato
Old 02-27-2003, 08:09 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Servo Programmer= bad product?

Boy... I am really surprised to hear about this as we have been having excellent success with this products with very few failures. I think you are the first to post such an issue.

As you know Hitec supports our products 110% and we will take care of any problems you encounter. You say you are waiting for one from your local store. What is the story there?

Sorry again...

Mike.