Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Evo 9 Flap Servo Offset

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 07:02 AM
satinet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evo 9 Flap Servo Offset

Hi,

I'm trying to get my Evo 9 to offset the servos in a couple of planes. On my other TX (cockpit SX) you can set it so that the servo travels a lot more in one direction than the other (e.g for down-flap in crow brakes). The spoiler mixer can then take advantage of the travel. Basically the centre point of the servo is moved so that it has, for example 150% movement in one direction and 50% in the other.

I work out how you do this on the Evo 9. I've got a tragi and a miraj (f3f gliders) that need a lot of down flap, but not very much up flap. On the SX I my miraj flap servo offset by about 60% (i.e 160% down movement, and 40% up).

Can anyone help?

Tom

Old 10-10-2007, 12:43 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Evo 9 Flap Servo Offset

You should be able to limit the up travel with the EPA.

I would also suggest you go to the link I posted at R/C Groups where you posed the same question. The EVO users there are far more experienced than I am with the EVO.

Mike.