Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Replacement transmitter switches

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 05:36 AM
The Raven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement transmitter switches

I had a minor incident with my TX which led to two switches being broken off of my Eclipse. While I don't use the Channel 7 and FLT MODE switch at present I'd still like to have these switches replaced. Being in Australia, and this my only radio, I'm not keen to send it to either Hitec or their local agent for repairs as this would leave me grounded for weeks.

Where could I source replacement switches (which I can competently solder and fit)? Does Hitec sell these as separate items?

Luckily the switches took the damage rather than the radio (which tests out fine) but it bugs me to use a radio with bits broken on it.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:14 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Replacement transmitter switches

ORIGINAL: The Raven I had a minor incident with my TX which led to two switches being broken off of my Eclipse. While I don't use the Channel 7 and FLT MODE switch at present I'd still like to have these switches replaced. Being in Australia, and this my only radio, I'm not keen to send it to either Hitec or their local agent for repairs as this would leave me grounded for weeks. Where could I source replacement switches (which I can competently solder and fit)? Does Hitec sell these as separate items? Luckily the switches took the damage rather than the radio (which tests out fine) but it bugs me to use a radio with bits broken on it.
Current Hitec TX switches available at or via your LHS in Australasia:
3 Position Switch (Short Lever)
2 Position Switch (Short Lever)
3 Position Switch (Long Lever)
2 Position Switch (Long Lever - Eclipse)
Eclipse Dual rate Switch
Eclipse Dual Rate Rudder Switch
Eclipse Flight Mode Switch
Eclipse Trainer Switch
Switch for mixing
Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Old 11-12-2007, 04:01 PM
The Raven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Replacement transmitter switches

Hi Alan, thanks for the info. I'll place an order with these guys tonight.