Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Royal Evo 12 v2.0 software

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Tiroloco
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Royal Evo 12 v2.0 software

Hello, I want to know if the 2.0 software version for Royal Evo 12 will be available soon, as looking at the Multiplex 2008 catalogue, the Royal evo PRO 12 has it already installed, or it will be an upgrade for 1.4 software version?

Best regards

Ricardo Villanueva.´.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:39 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Royal Evo 12 v2.0 software

Sorry, this is unknown at this time. Our guys are in Germany at the show as we speak so I should have more info next week.

Mike.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Shread

A few weeks ago i've purchase Royal Evo transmittr and not received it jet. But few days ago i've seen news about Pro version. So i've asked multiplex about ability of software upgrade and receive this answer:
Dear Mr ...,

you have an actual device and you can be sure that we offer an update for your Evo, after release of Evo pro in June this year.
If you need you can also take the PCM RF-module.

Best regards
Multiplex CustomerCare
Old 04-24-2008, 04:32 PM
Sean_kriegler

Hi Guys,
Any more news on the Pro version. From the Reply from Multiplex it seems that one can use the PCM RF-module module with the current range, I have an Evo 12 and and looking at the Syth Module at present, it looks like it may be worth waiting two months for it
regards
Sean
Old 01-07-2009, 10:36 AM
YORAM1955

What are the differences between ver. 1.4 and ver. 2?
One more question, is there a PC software that works with the EVO 12 and if so when can I download it? I didnt get any software when I purchased my radio new from Tower Hobbies.
Thanks
Yoram
Old 01-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Sean_kriegler

Hi Yoram,
The New Evo pro radios Ship with Version 2 of the software, the only way to have version two otherwise is to send the radio to multiplex who will then do the upgrade. The upgrade from Verison 1.xxx to 2.xxx canoot be done using the PC. The software can be downloaded on the net also from Multiplex's website, just do a search, but rember it won't be version 2. I sent my Radio to MPX in Germany who are doing the upgrade, and according the Them, once done there is no difference bar on switch.
regards
Sean
Old 01-13-2009, 12:47 PM
YORAM1955

Thanks for the info, mine is version 1.40, so I guess I will haveto send for the upgrade. Where can I find what are the differences between the versions?