Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

HS 5965MG smoothness ???

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 07:13 AM
ABHERNA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HS 5965MG smoothness ???

Hello to everybody

I have recently adquire three Hitec HS 5965MG for my new Sceadu evo 50 SWM. I am not sure if they all three work perfectly because two of them does not turn smoothly when I act them with the hand (being unpluged). They sounds like having sand inside but when I connect them to the receiver they seems to work OK. I would not like crash my new Heli by using these servos beeing in a bad state but I would like to be sure if there is a problem or not. ¿Could anybody tell me how to check if the servos are working fine? Is it normal to feel that hardness turning the output shaft?.

Thanks in advance and excuse me for my poor English
Old 02-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Brendan Lugo

Default RE: HS 5965MG smoothness ???

If the servos operate correctly when controlled by the pulse (not rotated my hand) then the servos are fine.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:41 AM
ABHERNA

Thanks for your answer.

I have realized that the hardness dissapears when I loosen 1 turn the screews in the back side of the servo. ¿Could it be dangerous for the safety of the servo?
Old 02-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Brendan Lugo

Thats fine to slightly loosen the case screws. They can be a little on the tight side when the servo is new until things wear in a bit.