Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

HS-5475HS servo-plug problems

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 03:09 PM
freakingfast
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HS-5475HS servo-plug problems

Over the last 6 months I’ve purchased eleven Hitec HS-5475HS Digital servos. Of those eleven I found four that the red lead connector was not properly seated in the plug to the point that the little plastic finger engages the connector. This was discovered when I almost crashed my W.M. P-51, I saw one aileron go nuts at run up. Earlier that day it passed the engine running range test. Check those pins and connectors! Other than that, it’s a great servo!

PS
Remember to use only the screw provided for the servo arm, don’t use Loctite, cross thread or start a new lead, and this servo won't let you down.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:40 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: HS-5475HS servo-plug problems

I've not heard of an issue like that with any of our servos... if you want to send them in we could check them out. Perhaps you could e-mail me a picture mikem @ hitecrcd.com

Mike.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:38 PM
freakingfast
My Feedback: (3)

All I had to do is push the wire/connector all the way down, lightly push the little finger in and test tug on the wires, problem solved. All installed and working. Just wanted to give you a heads up so that you could pass it on to your Q.C.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:14 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Thanks!

Mike.