Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Supreme IIS Comaptibility with Futaba S3107 Micro servos?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Blue_Sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Supreme IIS Comaptibility with Futaba S3107 Micro servos?

Are Futaba S3107 Micro servos compatible with a Hitec Supreme IIS receiver? Same connectors?

I'm finally getting around to buying an electric. I know nothing about electrics. I want to use my trusty Futaba Skysport 6A 72 radio. I'm buying a SIG E-Force. Recommendations are Futaba S3107 Micros, Great Planes Silver Series 25A Brushless ESC 5V/2A BEC, Great Planes LiPo 11.1V 910mAh 3S 15C Discharge Deans battery pack and a Great Planes PolyCharge Lithium Polymer DC Charger.

Are there better recommendations than what's listed above?

Can I buy a Hitec FM Dual conversion Supreme IIS, (or use the several I already have) and plug all this stuff in?

Should I buy a Futaba receiver for the above setup?

Edited to add: Would a Hitec Mini 6S 6-Channel FM Autoshift SC Receiver Work with my radio and this setup?

Thanks!
Old 02-10-2009, 04:22 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Hitec Supreme IIS Comaptibility with Futaba S3107 Micro servos?

The Hitec HS-55's are similar and more popluar than the 3107's. Sig is distributed by Great Planes which is why they recommend using all their proprietary stuff.

They key to a good flying electric is to keep the weight down so the Supreme RX is not a good choice. The Mini 6 would be much lighter (and cheaper) and will work with any system.

Mike.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Blue_Sky

Default RE: Hitec Supreme IIS Comaptibility with Futaba S3107 Micro servos?

Mike,

Thank you for answering my question and for the information!