Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Aurora and Mode 1.

Old 03-13-2010, 07:44 AM
Erik van Dijen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aurora and Mode 1.

Hi Mike!
I changed the software from mode 2 to mode 1.Hardware sticks too.
How to change the warning-sound for high throttle from the left stick to the right one? I bought my Aurora as a mode 2 model from factory.

Is it possible to lower the sound when i program the transmitter?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Erik.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:31 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Aurora and Mode 1.

ORIGINAL: Erik van Dijen Hi Mike! I changed the software from mode 2 to mode 1.Hardware sticks too.
How to change the warning-sound for high throttle from the left stick to the right one? I bought my Aurora as a mode 2 model from factory.
Is it possible to lower the sound when i program the transmitter? Thanks in advance! Best regards, Erik.
1. Aurora A9 - Transmitter Mode & Stick Tension Change. Please note procedure for software change. Manual was not updated from procedure for V1.04.
2. Sound is fixed at present, amendments are included in wish list.

Further information available under
Aurora A9, Spectra Pro & Optima - FAQ & Undocumented Features - Mixes, Setups, Tips. {frequently updated}

Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Old 03-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Erik van Dijen

Thanks.

High throttle is in my configuration stick forward.Is it possible to reverse the position of warning/beep?

Regards,

Erik.

Old 03-13-2010, 05:00 PM
A.T.

ORIGINAL: Erik van Dijen Thanks. High throttle is in my configuration stick forward.Is it possible to reverse the position of warning/beep?
Regards, Erik.
Not possible at present.
Subject of several previous posts. Matter is on the Aurora 9 software wish list thread e.g. post #50, and should be available with a future update using
Hitec HPP-22 2.4GHz Programmer Manual
Hitec Programmers - Download Station for HPP-21, HPP-21+ and HPP-22 - Download updates for Aurora , other Hitec 2.4GHz & Digital systems.

Alan T.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:21 PM
grotto2
My Feedback: (2)

Suppose you want to fly one model using one stick mode and a second model on another. Is it possible with the A9?
For example, suppose you fly helis mode 2 and plankers mode 4. Would you have to manually change the mode every time you change models?
Old 04-04-2010, 09:59 PM
A.T.

ORIGINAL: grotto2 Suppose you want to fly one model using one stick mode and a second model on another. Is it possible with the A9?
For example, suppose you fly helis mode 2 and plankers mode 4. Would you have to manually change the mode every time you change models?
There is no known TX which can change both the ratchet and spring settings of the sticks electronically.
Accordingly, as sticks must be changed manually each time a mode change is required, the electronic mode setting is universal across all models.
The Aurora and MPX are the easiest TXto changeas back coverdoes not have to be removed from TX, nor does the spring asembly have to be changed over or a holding block transferred..
Regards
Alan T.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:47 PM
grotto2
My Feedback: (2)

Swapping between Modes 2 and 4 does not require any mechanical change.
Most upper level Futaba transmitters have assignable sticks for each model selection.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:21 AM
A.T.

ORIGINAL: grotto2 Swapping between Modes 2 and 4 does not require any mechanical change.
Most upper level Futaba transmitters have assignable sticks for each model selection.
A small matter of translation "one stick mode and a second model on another" translates as swapping sticks such as mode 1 &2. If no stick change is required such as mode 2 & 4, then no problems because user simply assigns ail/rud as necessary for each model.

"What's New" - Features ex manual :
6. Switch Assignments
During the model programming steps you will be asked to select what stick,
switch or slider controls the features you want to use with your model.
This gives you unlimited flexibility to choose the most comfortable and practical way for you to use the Aurora.
7. Channel and Control Assignments
The Aurora will automatically select the channel and control assignments based on the model you have.
There is the option to change them if you wish, allowing you a wider choice of receivers that can be used with the Aurora.

..attached .JPG of the Channel Function screen shose how easy it is to change stick assignments for each individual model.

Suggest download copy of the pictorial Hitec 9ch Aurora 2.4GHz_72 mHz Manual, the many screen shots showing why many users arewritingthat the Aurora is the most versatile and easiest to program TX seen to date. Several reviews and How To Program Video available at
Aurora A9, Spectra Pro & Optima - FAQ & Undocumented Features - Mixes, Setups, Tips. {frequently updated}

Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us52710.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1412157