Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Optic 6 battery cover.

Old 03-15-2010, 09:31 PM
SeaJay
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Optic 6 battery cover.

Hi, I recently purchased a used Optic 6 transmitter, and it came without a battery cover. could you tell me who I need to contact to acquire a battery compartment cover? I sent an E-mail to cust serv. and have yet to receive a reply, and I am hoping that someone here will be able to help.

Thanks, Craig.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:32 AM
Brendan Lugo

Default RE: Hitec Optic 6 battery cover.

If you sent a email to the customer service line then I'm sure they will take care of you on that. Did you include your mailing address?
Old 03-16-2010, 05:59 PM
SeaJay
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Hitec Optic 6 battery cover.

Thanks, Brendan..

I actually did get a reply today to the E-mail I sent over the weekend. I guess I was a little too quick on the draw, I just figured that I would get a response on the first business day after the E-mail was sent. I guess they probably had too many E-mails to get to on the first day, and got to mine on the second day!     It's all good.

Thanks again, Craig.