Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec A9 and receiver for park flyer????

Old 07-02-2010, 07:24 PM
c130nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec A9 and receiver for park flyer????

I have my new Hitec Aurora 9 and am ready to put it to use. I have already put the 9 channel in the sailplane and will try it out when I get back from the holiday. My question though is what is a good receiver for park planes or even smaller ones? I really want to try to use the shiny new toy as much as possible.....
Old 07-02-2010, 08:14 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hitec A9 and receiver for park flyer????

ORIGINAL: c130nut I have my new Hitec Aurora 9 and am ready to put it to use. I have already put the 9 channel in the sailplane and will try it out when I get back from the holiday. My question though is what is a good receiver for park planes or even smaller ones? I really want to try to use the shiny new toy as much as possible.....
Pending release of the small 5ch with choice of either top block or end block pinouts, please refer
Optima Transceiver (RX) - Light Weight Receivers and Caseless Weights for 6 & 7ch Optima.
Optima RX - Conversion for Indoor and Park-Flyers pending release of Minima 2.4GHz series. Hitec "Factory Pilot" Brandon Chitty uses the Optima 7 in his indoor competition aircraft (Fancy Foam Maxima) that weighs 8oz, as well as his 170CC DA powered 42% Aeroworks Yak.

Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links