Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Spectra and Optima update question

Old 07-10-2010, 12:56 PM
rwithey
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spectra and Optima update question

Hi - I just purchased the Spectra 2.4GHz module and 2 Optima 9 recievers combo as well as the HPP-22 programmer.
I checked the module and recievers for updates and updated the recievers to v.1.0.2.
Since I had not used the receivers prior to the update, I started wondering what the update addressed.
Usually, at least in the PC world, a update usually includes a desctiption of the features and/or issues addressed.
Can anyone tell us what the upate addressed?

Also, Is is possible to still get the module offered in the earlier promo - the one with the antenna mounted to the module?
Is there any performance or feature difference between the promo and current modules?
I am using this setup with my Futaba 10CHP with my FASST module, 72 MHz modules and now the Spectra module.
It is a real pain to have to swap the 72MHz metal antenna out when I install the Spectra module.
The DIY mounting options posted online look terrible.

Thanks,
Rob