Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Will SPC port get mess up

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 12:47 PM
lazybee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will SPC port get mess up

I have the A9 for 2 weeks & start to setup a few electric planes including 3 cells & 4 cells power. To power the optima7 through the spc with
the balance tap is a great idea to have direct readout of the power in the tx. However in the setup I noticed that the spc port is very near to
the data port & batt/ch7. If I accidentally get it wrong, what would happen? a fried receiver or just the servo will burnt?
Other than this question I am quite happy with this system.

Bee
Old 08-24-2010, 09:43 AM
Brendan Lugo

Default RE: Will SPC port get mess up

Nothing would happen because you dont have a battery or the SPC plug in the port. So no power is going to the receiver.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:14 AM
lazybee

Default RE: Will SPC port get mess up

But in case if I accidentally plug the 12v plug to the ch7, the servos sure will burnt & probably the receiver, but if plug into the data port will it hurt anything? In the mean time, I will probably put some tape to protect the pins besides the spc port when ch7 & data not occupied.