RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/hitec-multiplex-radios-ask-hitec-customer-service-53/)
-   -   eclips 7 72 mhz will not move left ellaron (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/hitec-multiplex-radios-ask-hitec-customer-service-53/11600019-eclips-7-72-mhz-will-not-move-left-ellaron.html)

KI8FR 06-07-2014 02:58 PM

eclips 7 72 mhz will not move left ellaron

I have a older eclips 7. I love the radio. but now when I went out to fly. I have no left stick on channel 1. I tested it on a diferant plane and same thing. I know it is not the Rx or the servos. I would like to get it fixed. I just ordered a 2.4 conversation for it with 2 re severs and and have not go it yet. I am hoping this radio is not just. Is there a place to send it to get it fix?

Paul

A.T. 06-07-2014 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by KI8FR (Post 11819405)
I have a older Eclips 7. I love the radio. but now when I went out to fly.
I have no left stick on channel 1. I tested it on a diferant plane and same thing.
I know it is not the Rx or the servos. I would like to get it fixed.
I just ordered a 2.4 conversation for it with 2 re severs and and have not go it yet.
I am hoping this radio is not just. Is there a place to send it to get it fix? Paul

Given that you have tried a different servo on that channel as well as a different receiver,
remove the back cover and check the wiring is all intact as given age of the Transmitter,
one wire may have separated from the pot. Refer also:

. DIY cleaning TX & RX pots

Hitec Eclipse 7 & Eclipse 7 Pro - FAQ - Setup and Additional Programming

Much more information available below:
"Radio Systems, Accessories, Alterations and FAQ" at
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Alan T.

KI8FR 06-07-2014 05:28 PM

All the wires are in good shape and I cleaned the pots. I did see that the throws are 100% but the servo will only move one way and about 10%. I do think that this is something not right with it.. I used the radio last weekend with no trouble but now it is messed up.
Paul

A.T. 06-07-2014 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by KI8FR (Post 11819467)
All the wires are in good shape and I cleaned the pots
. I did see that the throws are 100% but the servo will only move one way and about 10%.
I do think that this is something not right with it..
I used the radio last weekend with no trouble but now it is messed up. Paul

. Hitec Warranty & Service - homepage.
Note: Hitec USA only services North/South America and Canada.
"Hitec USA customer service department is available Monday through Friday*
from 7am- 4:30 pm Pacific time. Reach us at 858.748.8440 or
[email protected] any time you have a question"
• If you are from a country that is outside North and South America, please contact the
Hitec distributor in your country for service.

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links