Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

need new motor esc combo for savage mini

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 08:15 PM
maq1919
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need new motor esc combo for savage mini

I have a mini savage. Uses 1/10 SCALE electronics. Tired f the flux motor and esc. It shorted out and doesn't work. Did it twice whithin 2 weeks. used no more than half throttle. What's a good motor esc combo that will fit in the savage mini. Want something that supports at least a 3s lipo. Don't want to spend more than $200. Interested in tekin and castle motor esc combo. my hobby shop sells them and always has them in stock.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Stampedemike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need new motor esc combo for savage mini

I had the same problem you did, Ibought the savage flux xs and within 2 days the Esc burnt up, So i replaced it with a Mamba Max Pro Esc (can handle 6s lipos), and a Castle 3800kv 4 pole 1410 motor, Runs smooth as silk now.