Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > HPI Monster Truck Forum
Reload this Page >

FS: Full aluminum FLM Savage Brushless Conversion Like new

Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

FS: Full aluminum FLM Savage Brushless Conversion Like new

Old 08-19-2013, 06:27 AM
SmokyTyrz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Full aluminum FLM Savage Brushless Conversion Like new

Removed. Wrong section
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	$T2eC16NHJI!FHRr9RefDBSC93Td4Yw~~60_57.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	1910225   Click image for larger version

Name:	$(KGrHqUOKowFIJvG1f4CBSC93Tdyzw~~60_57.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	1910227  

Last edited by SmokyTyrz; 08-20-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:15 PM
-SomeGuy-

Sorry for the brutal honesty but the only way you will see a good part of that money back is if you part it out. As is you might get 400$ to 500$? Maybe more if some noobie is drooling over it. But the hard truth is not many are into blinged out savages. Lots of good parts on there but the sum total is not that great.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:26 PM
SmokyTyrz

Are these^^ kind of unwarranted "discussion" replies even allowed on a for sale post? For sale does not mean discussion. I looked for the best place to post a for sale ad but none exists that i could find. If there is a more appropriate section please let me know.

-someguy- your reply is very bad form and shows poor etiquette. It would be appropriate for you to delete such a reply to a for sale post. Put yourself in my shoes ok? Would you like for someone to crap all over your for sale ad and postulate ignorance-driven dollar amounts in a public fashion? Probably not, right?

Last edited by SmokyTyrz; 08-20-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:15 AM
ejc34710

Originally Posted by SmokyTyrz
Are these^^ kind of unwarranted "discussion" replies even allowed on a for sale post? For sale does not mean discussion. I looked for the best place to post a for sale ad but none exists that i could find. If there is a more appropriate section please let me know.

-someguy- your reply is very bad form and shows poor etiquette. It would be appropriate for you to delete such a reply to a for sale post. Put yourself in my shoes ok? Would you like for someone to crap all over your for sale ad and postulate ignorance-driven dollar amounts in a public fashion? Probably not, right?
Actually, your first post isn't allowed.
SELLING:
All selling takes place in the [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/market]RCU Marketplace[/link] which provides for free listings to non-commercial members for BOTH classifieds OR auctions. We have tools and features in our marketplace that no discussion forum can [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/compare.cfm]compare [/link] to. These tools help you to trade safely and more efficiently. So please use only the Marketplace to do your buying, selling and trading.

No auction or for sale posts in the forums please. No asking for bids or words that would lead the buyer to assume you are having an auction or classified ad. No discussion forum threads or posts linking to any classified or auction ads unless the information answers a question being discussed or questions the value or condition of the product and it is not yours or an acquaintance's. If you have an item for sale or auction elsewhere and are bound by their contract to fulfill the terms, please do not post the same item for sale at RCU. Raffles are only allowed with written permission from RCU management.

Want ads are available in the Marketplace. However, you may post for help locating something in the forums. Any mention of "will trade" or a product you have to offer in exchange for the item wanted is not allowed. The want ad should only request what you are looking for and we expect users to respond with replies that they either have the item or where the member might find it or get it. The poster should expect to pay cash (not trade) for the item expected unless those who reply offer it to the member for free, which is also acceptable.

And i lmao at your starting price and buyout price for that auction. Good luck with that. I'll go buy a brand new 5th scale first, lol.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:24 AM
SmokyTyrz

First, thanks for the guidance on where to post. I was looking for that and couldnt find it.

Second. The closing in your reply was unnecessary and extremely rude. Is everyone here so crass and low brow now as to hand out such unwarranted and impolite attacks? kids these days i guess.

If i wanted yours or anyone else's opinion about my pricing i would ask. Good luck to you with your attitude and abusive approach to others.. I'm sure you will go far in life behaving that way
Old 08-20-2013, 11:38 AM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to internet?

How much was he asking? lulz
Old 08-20-2013, 03:22 PM
ejc34710

Buy it now for 1,500.00.....
Old 08-20-2013, 03:28 PM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I could think of much cheaper ways to get myself a boat anchor lol
Old 08-25-2013, 08:19 PM
-SomeGuy-

wow, I guess I should have checked in sooner.

There is no way I would EVER write something like that in a REAL for sale add. But seeing as this is a "discussion" forum, I expressed myself. Not word one is a lie or misleading in any way. I hope you get a nice price for it, dont hesitate to let us know how well you did.

Good luck!