Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Need Quiet Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 07:51 PM
sbgixxer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Quiet Pipe

I know the Tsais is supposed to be a quiet pipe...any others that might be a little less spendy? Unfortunately my first priority in a pipe is the noise level (I have to keep it down) which isn't a big deal since I just ordered the SH .28 so power will be plenty. Does anyone know anything about the RD LOGICS EXOTIC PERFORMANCE SIDE PIPE? It looks identical to the Tsais...maybe even more quality looking but it's on e bay right now for $29.99 instead of the $50 for the Tsais. I'm very tempted but don't want to get something that's going to be noisy. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Shawn
Old 01-14-2005, 09:58 PM
AdamBlevins

Default RE: Need Quiet Pipe

I would be very interested to find out which pipes are noisy and which pipes are not as well. Thanks for starting this topic!
Old 01-14-2005, 10:07 PM
lax195
My Feedback: (2)

My THS pipe is significantly quieter than my HPI Ribbed was. And I have also boosted my performance nicely.
Old 01-14-2005, 10:16 PM
DarkSavageX

does really that much noise come from the pipe. alot seems to come just from the motor its slef. or am i missin somthin?
Old 01-15-2005, 08:01 AM
speedfreak1234

wen i was runnig the HB pipe my engine was very quite compared to my ribbed pipe now. It was also very cheap £15.00 i think
Old 01-15-2005, 09:48 PM
Ahab

I got the tsais badboy because of its reputation for being quiet and was not dissapointed.
it looks great sticking out the side of my body... it goes pretty durn well too.
Old 01-15-2005, 10:22 PM
cardriverx

im gettin the GH pipe in a few days, ill write a review for it when i run it. i heared it was pretty quiet, and that it makes great power