Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

where is the darn three speed already!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 12:08 AM
fastcrash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where is the darn three speed already!

why did hpi inform us about this product 6 to 8 months before it would be available? just to tease us?
Old 03-12-2005, 07:56 AM
racetruck

Default RE: where is the darn three speed already!

[:@] They Love to get everybody fired up and waiting have you checked at savage central forum[sm=drowning.gif][sm=sunsmiley.gif][sm=confused.gif]
Old 03-12-2005, 08:41 AM
svgrules1

how much is it going to be
Old 03-12-2005, 08:47 AM
bashking

My Buddy is a product tester for HPI and last time i spoke to him (2 weeks ago) he was still testing the 3 speed and said he might be able to get us one early. I dont know if you are gonna get it first in the USA but i would think that there will be a few more weeks to wait!
Old 03-12-2005, 02:06 PM
jesse2357
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

here it is on towers site
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...7&I=LXKAD7&P=K
that's the kit and here's the whole thing
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...7&I=LXJJJ1&P=K
Old 03-12-2005, 03:06 PM
bashking

Has anyone actually got one from tower? Cus they are out of stock and i havent heard anyone who says they have got one yet. Are tower telling a little white lie because im a bit supprised that noone one the whole savage forum has one
Old 03-13-2005, 07:40 AM
Baroncowboy
My Feedback: (1)

Hello all...
I tell you what.....I used to work for a hobbie shop,and kept up with every single "NEW" adition from every major R/C sorce,and I for one know all about the wait on new part arivale dates...
Once for instance.... I was excited,at the time, to hear about the new edition to the Futaba line of radios,the 3PM-FS...
I imediatly put one on order since it was a low priced synthisized 3 channel radio with all the bells and whistles,including the all new HRS(High Response System)...I was sure it would be a big hit with the monster truck guys...
Unfortunatly I never seen that order I placed,and it took roughly 8 months before tower hobbies even had one in stock... Now heres the kicker!.... They ended up bringing out another version called the "3PM-FM",somewhere inbetween that waiting period,that didnt have the synthisized option...The radios looked the same other than a minor color difference...The funny thing about it though,was they never even told anyone including the hobbie shops about an"FM"version,only about the"FS"synthisized version...The later FM was out long before the FS unit ever made a show... So that jut gos to show you,that its all a marketing sham,and they never have their junk together on time....
To this I say,while waisting my breath..... Get it together people!!!