Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Who needed a .32 collari one way?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 11:13 PM
Lorduss

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who needed a .32 collari one way?

Werid thing, im sitting here with a .32 collari savage model, knowing the only thing i need is a oneway bearing for it to make it work for my savage (Dad upgraded to the rossi) my dad just randomly takes the one way off my old .15 CV hyper OS engine, and wala, it freakin fits! no more paying 40+ bucks for the collari one way, a .15 CV hyper bearing works, i dont know how universel this bearing is, but if it works for that OS engine, it works for the .32 collari. and cheaper.

i havent used it with my roto start yet, but finger tight it cranks the crankshaft no problem. i have yet to fit the rotostart gear over it, but as of now it seems to be a direct fit, ill update this as i peice it all togeather.
Old 10-14-2006, 01:13 AM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who needed a .32 collari one way?

good info what about a carb which ine does fit aside from rb,rossi, and hyper 8 port?