Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Spurgear part not in box???

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 01:31 PM
secotays

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spurgear part not in box???

I bought a Savage Xss the other day and am assembling it right now.
With the spurgear assemblage I found out that partnr 87042b is missing, it's the small hex washer.
I read somewhere that there are more Savage Xss kits which miss this part. Do I really need it? Should I go to HPI for it? If yes does anyone know how to contact them?

Any help is appreciated. The weather is good overhere so I really want to finish assembling and go for it.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:23 PM
jombo

Default RE: Spurgear part not in box???

there should be a number to call in the directions or on the box it came in, i would call and tell them and they may send the part. i would also order the part you need because with replacement parts they always seemto take more time than if you order it.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Rambler45

There seems to be a number of people getting stuck at that part of the installation.

If you have a look carefully in your box, you find a little clear bag with that part, together with shims etc.
Seems to be like separate from everything else, kind to be like a after thought and they just chuck that in.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Coastiebob

go to www.hpiracing.com and you can navigate your way through the site to get the number! good luck, although they do have really good customer service.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:22 PM
benzzyo5

yeah there costomer service is great
Old 04-13-2007, 03:27 PM
tecmec

ORIGINAL: Durian

There seems to be a number of people getting stuck at that part of the installation.

If you have a look carefully in your box, you find a little clear bag with that part, together with shims etc.
Seems to be like separate from everything else, kind to be like a after thought and they just chuck that in.
QFT

Your should have the part, just look for a little separate bag. My friends savage was missing this part, and it was thrown in as an afterthought. However, when I bought mine (just a slightly newer revision), mine came in the bag it was supposed to. But yeah, look for a little bag, the washer should be there.