Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > HPI Monster Truck Forum
Reload this Page >

where can i buy parts for my collari .32????????????

Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

where can i buy parts for my collari .32????????????

Old 12-10-2008, 06:40 PM
y7deluxe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where can i buy parts for my collari .32????????????

Just what the subject says.... I need a one-way bearing for the roto-start on my collari .32. it's an internal one-way bearing and I have no clue where I can purchase this part at. Please help! Thanks.

Old 12-10-2008, 10:39 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: where can i buy parts for my collari .32????????????

i had the same problem months ago and theres no place that sells it.even the manufacturer doesnt have it.only solution i got after spending gazillion of dollars on this engine,i used the tigerdrive ..i dont have a choice but to go tigerdrive..its in the website i forgot which one i got but i followed their chart.. sullivanracingproducts.com
Old 12-10-2008, 11:57 PM
y7deluxe

ya but it's not the roto start, it's the one-way bearing inside the engine that the rotostart turns. It's actually cracked as you can see in my updated picture from my first post....
Old 12-11-2008, 12:16 AM
-SomeGuy-

I may have a used one and a new one you could use. Thing is they come from a .30. They are the internal type from the older model collari's. I also have a NIB roto kit, again for the .30 but I wonder if it would fit the .32. And I have a nova head...

If you look up the info and find out they will work for you (assuming you want them) shoot me a PM and we can work something out.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:03 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

man how did u break that?anyway i thot u were talkin about the external bearing..have u tried other engine owb?one thing that sux i dont think the collari guys can help us too.but im not sure about that.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Jager 247

nova rossi can get you the parts for the collari. that's where i go to get the parts. the handmades ones are a pita to get parts but you still can get them if you need more info let me know