Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Aerofly 5.7.1.1 upgrade problem

Old 11-23-2011, 05:45 PM
extraflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerofly 5.7.1.1 upgrade problem

I upgraded my MAC AeroFly to version 5.7.1.1 and reactivated the software. The correct serial interface code also appeared. I am using a Futaba 9C transmitter that work great until I upgrade and now AeroFly will not recognize or configure the 9C. When I went to the activation screen again it said the my product was not activated. Any suggestions?
Old 11-23-2011, 08:09 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Aerofly 5.7.1.1 upgrade problem

You can try to do a reactivation and see if that solves the issue. Reactivation can be done at anytime as long as you have a valid product key and serial number.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:20 AM
extraflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried that. When I entered my product key I received the message that my product was activated.
I then exited the screen and attempted to configure my controller. When it wouldn't configure I went again to the re-activation screen and it said that my Aerofly was not activated.
I reactivated again and again with the same results.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:03 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please PM me your product key, serial number, name and contact details for verification