Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

New! - Aerofly RC 7

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 07:04 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would always invest in better graphics performance such that I could still run newer versions of aerofly 2-3 years from now. I would go for the M390 but if you could afford it, go for the M395
Old 01-14-2017, 08:25 AM
RC Rich

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks again for your insight and help with what I'm trying to accomplish. I like your advice about the graphics card. If you don't mind could you please look at this new link for the M395 version. There are other options to decide on for that particular iMac. Are there any other upgrades you would recommend that could help with the Aerofly RC 7? I appreciate it because I don't have much knowledge of the subject and don't have anyone else to ask their educated opinion that knows about Aerofly RC 7 like you do.

http://www.apple.com/shop/buy-mac/im...A&step=config#
Old 01-19-2017, 05:20 AM
rajul

I would say that the default option is good enough
Old 01-19-2017, 06:06 AM
RC Rich

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by rajul
I would say that the default option is good enough
Thanks!
Old 01-30-2018, 01:05 PM
Geno6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerofly RC7

I have downloaded Aerofly RC7 on my Mac and calibrated with my Spektrum DX6. All works good except the three (Beginner-Intermediate-Experienced) flight modes.
I am a beginner and really need to practice in the beginner mode. What have I missed? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 01-30-2018, 04:59 PM
rajul

Sorry, we do not own this radio and cannot tell exactly what this function does. Presumably it changes the throw rates (dual or triple rates) and expos according to preset settings.

Anyway, if you are programming dual/triple rates from your radio, there is no need to set the dual rates in the RC7 advanced setup. In RC7 leave the expo and rate at 0 and 100 respectively. The expo and rate should come from your radio. You should also read the RC7 manual section 13 to familiarize yourself with the advanced setup menu, and also your radio manual on the dual/triple rates of flight modes setup. Check the servo test function on your Tx to check if your servos move as expected with the rates on and off. If you're using dual/triple rates or flight modes, calibrate your radio at the highest rates and disable all program mixes in the beginning. If you calibrate at low rates, RC7 will not see the maximum throw when you flip to high rates in your radio
Old 03-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Geno6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is the best beginner Heli in the standard edition?
Old 03-10-2018, 07:33 PM
rajul

You may find a list of models in the different editions of RC7 here aerofly RC 7 - Compare

There are not too many choices in the standard edition, compared to the pro and ultimate.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:33 PM
rajul

You may find a list of models in the different editions of RC7 here aerofly RC 7 - Compare

There are not too many choices in the standard edition, compared to the pro and ultimate.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:50 PM
speedheli

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is anybody in this forum who made a custom Eurofighter or a Chengdu J-10 for aerofly RC7?

Thanks

Last edited by speedheli; 03-20-2019 at 01:30 AM.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:53 AM
rajul

Hello speedheli, you could try searching for user-created models in the IPACS developers forum here https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum/
And if you can't find it, you could make a request for these models.

There is also a very nice site here https://www.aerofly-sim.de/

Hope you find this useful!