Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software > Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators
Reload this Page >

Rc7 ultimate activation issue *****solved!!!*****

Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Rc7 ultimate activation issue *****solved!!!*****

Old 11-28-2022, 03:05 PM
SpaceW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rc7 ultimate activation issue *****solved!!!*****

Hello all.

I had an activation problem with my Aerofly RC7 simulator. I bought it second hand and didn't think that the activation was going to be difficult. But the product key had been already activated and I was getting error 60224 back.
I must send a huge thank you to Rajul/Mike who helped me to solve my problem. I don't know why but the European Aerofly support remained silent to my call for help ( I live in France) and that is why I turned to this forum. And problem solved in less than 24 hours so thank you for your awesome work and support. I would have bought something useless without you!
really appreciate what you do.
Best regards
Loic
Old 11-28-2022, 06:32 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Loic, glad to be able to help you. Please go to https://www.ikarus.net/en/rc7-updates/ and download/install the latest update for RC7. Also please update your graphics card driver directly from Nvidia or AMD website.