Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software > Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators
Reload this Page >

3 free photo sceneries for AFPD addon users

Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

3 free photo sceneries for AFPD addon users

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 04:35 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 3 free photo sceneries for AFPD addon users

The photo sceneries Grassau, Wittgenstein and Roettingen are available for free download. All three sceneries require either AddOn 1 or the StarFlight AddOn for AFPD. All three sceneries require the latest patch which is version 1.9.7.9. to be installed first.

To download the new sceneries, login into the member area http://www.aerofly.de/www/member.html Please have your AFPD USB-interface serial number ready before signing up to the member area. You can find the serial number at the top right corner of the main menu of AFPD. You will receive an activation email in which you will have to click on a link for your account to be activated. Once you have confirmed the activation email, log into the member area again and you can download these sceneries plus other older sceneries and models.

Enjoy!
Old 01-03-2007, 08:08 AM
theKAT
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3 free photo sceneries for AFPD addon users

Mike,

Do you have any idea why the site seems to forget me between log-ins? I've "signed up" at least 3 times now. When I return for the next session (over a period of months) my log-in credentials no longer work and I end up sending an e-mail to get it reactivated with yet another new password.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:24 AM
rajul

Hmmm, beats me. I'll inform IPACS of this glitch. In the meantime, folks that are having registration problems can email their AFPD serial number to [email protected]
Old 01-03-2007, 02:10 PM
theKAT
My Feedback: (1)

Mike,

I sent an inquiry, and received a reply from [email protected] telling me that:

the user has been removed from the system automatically since the confirmation email hasn't been confirmed
I looked back at the previous e-mail that I received at the last reset, and there was no mention of a confirmation e-mail that needed to be sent.
I did log into the site using the ID and password they provided. I guess I must have missed missed something or another e-mail got caught in my spam filter.

Also, even though I included my serial number, there was no offer to reset access for me in the reply. I guess I will have to be a bit more direct.
Thanks for listening to my rant. I still enjoy AFPD daily.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:18 PM
xtim

how do you download those 3 sceneryies when you login to the member aera?
Old 01-12-2007, 07:31 PM
rajul

Once you login, you will be brought to the member area. Then just click to download the sceneries, which will appear as executable files on your desktop.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51402.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	596447  
Old 03-14-2007, 12:55 PM
xtim

thanks rajul