IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

Aeroworks 36% Katana

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 09:18 AM
colesifer3d314
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aeroworks 36% Katana

Hey everyone, im going to start getting into some IMAC and my buddy is going to hook me up with a Katata with a 3w 100 with canisters...i was wondering if anyone has flown this particular airplane setup in IMAC and was wondering if there was anything i should know about it before i go fly it.

thanx in advance,
Cole
Old 12-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Dean Bird
My Feedback: (39)

Default RE: Aeroworks 36% Katana

Cole,

Drive down the freeway and fly with us at the Sun Valley Fliers field on the North side of Phoenix.

http://sunvalleyfliers.com/

We have a bunch of guys that compete in scale aerobatics that can help you out. We'll be hosting the first IMAC contest of the year, the Cactus Classic, on February 18th and 19th, 2006.

Good luck!!

Dean Bird
Sun Valley Fliers
Phoenix, AZ

Old 12-15-2005, 09:08 PM
colesifer3d314

thanx for the invite Dean..i would be glad to come down...i have no idea about the whole IMAC deal so im going to have to do some serious practicing...but what do u think about the airplane?? any info about it?? maybe me and a friend of mine can come down some time soon to check u guys out.

Cole
Old 12-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Dean Bird
My Feedback: (39)

The plane is WAY more than adequate. When you first start, it's all about practicing with guys that can help you do it right.

We fly most weekends at the Sun Valley Fliers field. There's an IMAC Workshop in Mesa on Saturday, December 17th. It's free to attend. You don't need to bring a plane. You would learn a LOT just by listening, watching, scribing, and asking questions.

After Christmas, we'll be practicing hard for the Cactus Classic. We'll probably be flying every weekend except the weekend of the pattern contest, which I think is the last weekend in January.

Send me an email if you want to drive down and get some help getting the plane set up correctly and some coaching on your flying.

Take care,

Dean Bird
Sun Valley Fliers
Phoenix, AZ
Old 12-15-2005, 11:36 PM
colesifer3d314

y dont u send me an e-mail at [email protected]. i cant seem to get into the link for ur e-mail from rcu...i apreciate all of ur information.

Cole