RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   IMAC (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/imac-88/)
-   -   Cincinnati IMAC (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/imac-88/3243792-cincinnati-imac.html)

Windecker 08-08-2005 07:44 PM

Cincinnati IMAC

Thanks very much all for coming to the 2005 Greater Cincinnati IMAC Challenge!
We had some rain on Saturday that slowed us down a bit, but we got er all in with 3 knowns, 1 unknown and some freestyle.
Dinner on Saturday night was great and the fellowship that followed was out of this world!
We missed some of our regulars like Mike Barbee, Larry Arsenau, Kurt Koelling, Sam Monteleone, and Jim Neal (just to name a few).
Best wishes all and thanks again.
Will Berninger
P.S. thanks for making the drive Wayne!

Hubb 08-08-2005 08:08 PM

RE: Cincinnati IMAC

a big thank you to Will and Marian and all the Aeromodler club members for hosting such a great event. once the rain moved out we had great sky to fly in and the event ran very smoothly. It was great to see everyone and we had a great time around the campfire Saturday night.

Brian, great job carrying on with the fire dance tradition

Dewy, fore!

Wayne's world...party time....excelent!

Hubb

wgeffon 08-08-2005 09:16 PM

Will,

It was definately worth the drive. (well, maybe not the part about having my ***** handed to me by you and Ken)
The rain delay just added to the BS session that makes these things so fun.
Also thanks for the help / suggestions on Friday night with my cowl.

Hubb,
I still laugh when I think about you flying the sequence and singing the Wayne's world theme.
Your a nut case!

NCFR

funflyphil 08-09-2005 10:03 PM

i wish i could of made it...sounded like a fun time....

Windecker 08-10-2005 09:45 AM

Yea Phil, I guess since "dad" was at the scale Nats, you did not have anyone to come with. Maybe next year.
See you soon.
Will

funflyphil 08-10-2005 10:00 AM

hahahaha........yea

im just hoping we can make it to a few contests before the season is over.....havent flown since NATS

Hubb 08-10-2005 04:56 PM

Phil,

word on the street is that you skirted out. IMAC is about sacrifice my son.:D

Hubb

ncsanik 08-11-2005 12:56 AM

guys, its his first year dont torture him too much. we still have many years of that left for him. hehehehe[sm=lol.gif], sorry phil i had too. he had the chance to come down with me, but he didnt want to leave at 1am. see every body at lansing or tobys.

brian

IFLY3W 08-11-2005 08:00 PM

SKIRT!!!!!!!

Chris~

funflyphil 08-11-2005 08:59 PM

i wish i had the choice to fly or skirt away.....lol.....

my new Cap 580 just arrived, so hopefully i will be out flying soon enough.....

-Phil

sjm 08-17-2005 08:08 PM

Sorry I missed it Will. Just hasn't been my year. I will be back though. I hope to see everybody this weekend at Lansing