Notices
IRC Racing Support The online retailer for many of your r/c products is available to support RCU members. Click here if you need their help or have a question for them. Hosting this forum will be RADICALJ, RC-BOSS, MINDCRIME and REDCATRACING1.

I'm Done

Old 12-29-2008, 03:21 PM
nitrovulcnse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm Done

This is pathetic. I like the IRC Vulcan, but it is just too damn fragile! I started out with a stock Vulcan se. i added steel differentials, and cvd driveshafts. i was not at all impressed when my driveshafts just snapped at the joint and my steel differential strtipped completely. COME ON. do you folks at IRC call this quality?! I have paid atleast $80.00 repairing this thing and trying to get it to run. since i have had it, it has only been able to run for about 5 days!!! I have put in 80 dollars that i could have bought a nice RC10, but i gave it to IRC and you give me these ****ty parts? this stuff is total crap. Nobody should ever buy any of IRC's steel parts. IM DONE. I think its time for me to surender and buy a Kyosho...
Old 03-13-2012, 11:16 AM
flipside7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm Done

Thanks for the warning!
Apparently the support guys have no response, a poor choice not to reply to this, any good cust. Serv. would see what they can do for you.

Don't buy, their service is nonexistent here, and probably everywhere else