RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   IRC Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/irc-racing-support-448/)
-   -   mini-baja (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/irc-racing-support-448/8061521-mini-baja.html)

traxxas/only 10-18-2008 06:47 PM

mini-baja

i bought a mini-baja and it broke 80 billion times and i fixed it and now th electronics go bad in it why did losi make so crapy electronics for it. This is why i deal wih only traxxas products.

t9dragon 10-18-2008 08:34 PM

RE: mini-baja

What electronics were in it?
What battery are you using?
What happened to them?

traxxas/only 10-19-2008 06:45 AM

stock eletromics
orin 1600 batterie
and one day i just wanted to run it around and it did not want to do anything even the steering servo.

mabuecker 10-28-2008 11:10 PM

ORIGINAL: traxxas/only

i bought a mini-baja and it broke 80 billion times and i fixed it and now th electronics go bad in it why did losi make so crapy electronics for it. This is why i deal wih only traxxas products.
yeah it does happen .. so then upgrade everything and make it better !

westphill24 11-05-2008 08:03 AM

Ive bought 3 mini t's and have a few baja's and they all work great stock. Well shocks aernt great. Every RC has its issues and when you get a RTR you should know your not getting the top of the line equip. If you look on the Traxxas or General Discussion forum Im sure youll find someone saying the same thing about traxxas. Everybody has a bad experience once in awhile.

Chris_RC 11-14-2008 08:42 PM

Losi doesnt put a 2.4ghz radio system in it because that would add to the price. The baja/mini t was suppose to be budget friendly. Losi has 2.4ghz radios in their 1/10 scale models. I wouldnt be talking about how you only deal with Traxxas because they have some of the worst RTR radios.

kaianuanu 11-15-2008 12:36 AM

wow, ive been using mini-t's and baja's (almost totally stock except for motor & batt.) for a long time but i guess i never had bad luck like u w/ them

DettaDude 11-18-2008 12:20 PM

You might try avoiding jumping your mini-baja off the roof of the house.
Traxxas isn't know for including quality, high-end, electronics either.
Basic rule of life: You get what you pay for.

MMT GUNS 12-02-2008 05:32 PM

2 years with my mini baja and I've been almost every were with it mud, snow, parking lots, gravel, jump, roll, and yes I've broken parts, just up-grade and move on.

mini-t and baja are awesome little cars. [8D]

Mr. Mugen 12-03-2008 09:58 AM

Hate to say so but this is the wrong place to post issues with losi cars.....its a IRC support forum....or used to be. Try the 1/18 forum instead.