Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet
Reload this Page >

Very important for Jet central owners and Service

Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

Very important for Jet central owners and Service

Old 11-02-2015, 06:50 AM
rcjets12
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very important for Jet central owners and Service

Hello All,

I have posted sited a few times the procedure for when sending a turbine in for service.
Please make sure to follow the procedure if not it will cause further delays to get your turbine service.

When sending a turbine in I really need the following.

Turbine, ECU, Fuel Pump and solenoids are an option but a good idea.

Very important I need a note with your Name, Address, Phone Number and Email. With out this info I can't not contact you to let you know we have received the turbine and the same when it's done. I also need a brief description of the problem. If it's 25hrs ect.

I have receievd a few turbines and parts with no information but the shipping label as well as some shipped from a UPS store with nothing at all.

Lastly normal 25hr service takes usually two weeks from the day your turbine is receievd at the factory. Repair service just varies on what needs to be done. Also any turbine that is received for repair that's not under warranty we have to take apart to be able to quote correctly. Once taken apart if repair is decline we can not put it back together due to liability.

Any questions please feel free to call me.