Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

Swapping a Bee and a Rabbit

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 11:56 AM
redtail
My Feedback: (15)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Swapping a Bee and a Rabbit

Hello Guys, I need help, directions and advice. I want to switch-out a Rabbit that is installed and flown in one model into another model and in-turn, install a Bee in that same model that the Rabbit was removed from. The solenoid valves and ECU used with the Rabbit remain installed in that airframe. Do I also have to remove the Rabbit's ECU and solenoid valves to the new model or can I leave those same units (ECU/valves) in the model - In other words, will those units work with the newly installed Bee? Can I use/install the Bee's (new engine) ECU/Solenoid Valves in the new model to use with the swapped Rabbit about to be installed? Many thanks in advance. Chic
Old 06-02-2016, 04:59 AM
jetmon

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hello redtail
The turbine, fuel pump and ECU alwais have to go together, you can leav the solenoid valves in place but only if they are the same model and type in both turbines
Hope this helps
Old 06-02-2016, 05:03 AM
redtail

Thank you Juan, but how do I know if the solenoid valves are the same model/type? You do Jet Central Service - what should I look for on the solenoid valves? Again, thanks for your reply. Chic
Old 06-02-2016, 06:17 AM
jetmon

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Just see if they look the same
If you have doubts, please send me a picture of the solenoids to this email [email protected]
Regards
Old 06-02-2016, 06:18 PM
redtail

Can't thank you enough. Chic