Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

Is Jose still the rep

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 08:43 PM
jetspud

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Is Jose still the rep

I have heard different rumos. But is Jose or Jose are you still the rep for jet central
Old 06-04-2018, 03:49 PM
jetmon

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes he is
Nothing has changed
Old 07-17-2018, 09:43 AM
tp777fo
My Feedback: (28)

Received 126 Likes on 87 Posts

NO. Manny Rodriguez (Aeropanda) is now the Jet Central rep. I spoke with him yesterday and confirmed it.
Old 07-17-2018, 11:47 AM
Auburn02
My Feedback: (1)

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Interesting. I was told at JOK that Nir (of Nirlybuilt models) was taking over for Jose. I guess I need to better understand the difference between reps and dealers.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:16 PM
funflyerf4
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do we get a hold of Manny? I have a turbine I need to send in.

Thanks Frank
Old 07-17-2018, 01:22 PM
jetmon

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Jet Central USA
Manuel Rodriguez
3338 St. Sepia
Melbourne FL.

[email protected]
Old 07-17-2018, 01:32 PM
funflyerf4
My Feedback: (6)

Thank you Juan
Old 07-17-2018, 01:39 PM
ltc
My Feedback: (3)

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by tp777fo
NO. Manny Rodriguez (Aeropanda) is now the Jet Central rep. I spoke with him yesterday and confirmed it.
JetCentral turbines are on the website ... and most are on sale
https://www.aeropanda.com/collections/jet-central
No affiliation ...
Old 07-17-2018, 01:49 PM
causeitflies

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Auburn02
Interesting. I was told at JOK that Nir (of Nirlybuilt models) was taking over for Jose. I guess I need to better understand the difference between reps and dealers.
I bet Nir told you that...
Old 07-17-2018, 02:38 PM
Mannyr

Hi Guys,

Like Juan posted, I will proudly offer my services to JetCentral in the US.
We are in the middle of big changes to upgrade the quality of our customer support.
I'm not authorized yet to anticipate but you will find out soon.
The input from this great community is very important for us, so any suggestions or critics are appreciated.
Everyone in JetCentral, especially Felipe, Juan, Victoria and me, are dedicated to bringing closer to you the high quality of the human resource and the amazing engineering from our factory, part of the holding corporation DYM Stamping Solutions.
Also, we are thankful for the labor and support that Jose and Nir provided to many of you and they will be part of our restructure Field Representatives program.

Thank you for all your patience during this transitional period, with the promise that soon the experience will be more simple and easy.

Best Regards

Manny Rodriguez
Phone (321) 506-6163
[email protected]
Old 07-18-2018, 06:14 AM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jetmon
Jet Central USA
Manuel Rodriguez
3338 St. Sepia
Melbourne FL.

[email protected]
O.K., I take this to be gospel because Juan said so. Now, Please clarify the EXACT procedure for repairs and service. Repairs being engines that have problems (that may or may not be under warranty ) , and service being scheduled 25hr service intervals.
My question is : Do I ( the customer ) and other customers send all engines to Manual Rodriguez in Florida regardless of needs and he then forwards to Mexico for ALL Repairs and Service, Or does he do some light repairs ( starters, ECU.s, Speed controllers, Etc. there in Florida ) and ship back to customer. And IF the engine goes to Mexico, I assume it is direct shipped back to customer.
AND IF, the engine goes to Mexico, does the customer hear from and have to work direct with Victoria and Juan or is everything ( estimates and communications ) handled through Manual... And this brings me to the last question, How are payments made for any and all the above scenario's ?? PayPal, Credit Card, Money Order Etc...
All of these questions have been an issue and much confusion for me and others I have talked to for a long time. A clear and absolute and written policy for all the above mentioned would be of great appreciation. I think it would streamline the entire process and make it all much more of a pleasant experience for all concerned.

Sincerely,
Dan Massey

Last edited by rcjetsaok; 07-19-2018 at 05:51 AM.
Old 07-18-2018, 01:33 PM
Mannyr

Hi Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to post your concerns and questions here. Like we posted before, we appreciate the inputs in orders to review our procedures and policies.

Let me try to address all your points here.

This is the procedure for Warranty/repair or Services:

Services:

· Customer ships the turbine to our location in Florida.

· The customer receives an email confirmation of the reception.

· Turbine is sent to the factory.

· Factory receives/checks.

· Secondary email is sent to the customer with a quote.

· The customer sends the payment via Pay Pal or Wire Transfer (only for now).

· After all payments are made, the customer will send the payment confirmation to JetCentralUSA (Manny Rodriguez)

· We'll send an email notifying that the product is ready to ship. (to confirm reception address), the reason being is mail carriers for an insurance item require direct signature reception.

· The turbine is shipped to the customer directly from the factory.

Warranty/Repair:

Scenario A (Small repair or programming issues)

· The turbine will be checked in our location in Florida (small repairs or programming issues will be taken care of in Florida).

· Customer will receive a secondary email with a quote.

· The customer sends the payment via Pay Pal or Wire Transfer (only for now).

· The customer sends the payment confirmation to JetCentralUSA (Manny Rodriguez).

· We'll send an email notifying that the product is ready to ship. (to confirm reception address), the reason being is mail carriers for an insurance item require direct signature reception.

· The turbine is shipped to the customer directly from our location in Florida.

Scenario B (Mayor repair)

· The turbine will be sent to the factory.

· Factory receives/checks.

· The customer receives a secondary email with a quote.

· The customer sends payment via Pay Pal or Wire Transfer (only for now).

· The customer sends the payment confirmation to JetCentralUSA (Manny Rodriguez)

· The turbine will be shipped directly to the customer from the factory.

Note: FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS ALL TURBINES ARE GOING TO BE SHIPPED TO MEXICO UNTIL OUR LOCATION IN FLORIDA IS SET UP WITH NEW EQUIPMENT.

All the communications should be handled by me (Manny Rodriguez). However, Juan and Victoria are intensely involved with all the process and they are glad to serve at any one of our customers, the idea of centralizing the communications is to have one person that can give you an answer and can coordinate the operations in the US, that way Juan and Victoria will focus in others activities in the company. Here is Juan and Victoria info in case is needed:

Victoria Nieto

[email protected]

Juan Ramon Ruiz

[email protected]

Please, keep in mind that we are in a transition process and this indeed affects the previous process and generates inconveniences but we are doing everything possible to make it easy on your side (the customers).

We are aware of the issues that this process may generate for all of us and soon there will be a permanent solution for all of them.

At this time I'm not in a position to describe what is coming but we will make the announcement here and on other social media channels.

What I'm allowed to share, for now, is that we are working very hard on: A New Website, More communications channels with the customer, Additional Payments options, etc.

Again the information for JetCentralUSA for now is:

Manuel (MANNY) Rodriguez

3338 Sepia St.

West Melbourne, Fl. 32904

Phone: (321) 506-6163

Email: [email protected]

I hope this can clarify the points.

Thank you again for your support and inputs, they are highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Manny Rodriguez

JetCentralUSA
Old 07-19-2018, 05:50 AM
rcjetsaok

Nothing ?? I think this should be addressed.... It can only help all involved.

Thanks,
Dan
Old 07-19-2018, 07:19 AM
Mannyr

Hi Dan,

I posted a reply yesterday but I got a message that is "under review" no idea why.
Also, sent an email to the webmaster to check the status.
I will post again but I don't really want to get blocked or banned.
Thank you again

Manny Rodriguez
Old 07-19-2018, 07:35 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts

Not sure why, maybe it's because it was your first post? I approved the original and deleted the duplicate
Old 07-19-2018, 10:41 AM
rcjetsaok

Manny,
Thanks for all the info !!! Sorry your reply and my second post " Crossed in the Mail " LOL .. I really appreciate your time in clarifying the process for all of us. It will be easier for me personally to answer questions like these for people that come to me wanting to know " What to do "...
Congrats on your new endeavor !!! The easiest part of all of this for you is the product itself. JetCentral Turbines are the best quality engine out there. Now hopefully with the changes now in place, It will be much smoother for " The rubber to hit the road " as they say...
Good luck to you !!!

Cheers,
Dan
Old 07-20-2018, 05:46 AM
Mannyr

Dan,
Not a problem...it's all good
Was frustrating won't be available to post the answer...lol
You are completely correct, is more easy work with a great product and I will add to your comment also, that is easy work with the wonderful people behind JetCentral from Felipe, Juan, and Victoria to all the employees in the factory. We are a good team committed to making of JetCentral the best turbines engines that you can get, not only for the state of the art equipment that we manufacture but also for the premium service and warranty that you will experience when you own one, making the relationship with our customer a total satisfaction for both.
Thank you for your wishes and hopefully, we can meet soon in any upcoming Jet meeting.

Cheers,
Manny