Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

JetCentral software

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2019, 05:38 PM
Afterburners

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Default JetCentral software

So I've downloaded my last flight and was wondering if anyone knows how the index numbers correspond with time? Seems like it's one to two seconds for each increment of the index?
Old 05-31-2019, 06:05 AM
jetmon

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hello Afterburners
Every line is 0.5 seconds
Regards
Old 05-31-2019, 07:45 AM
Afterburners

Originally Posted by jetmon
Hello Afterburners
Every line is 0.5 seconds
Regards
Hi Juan,
Thanks for the answer. I have another question I hope you can help with.

I was at First in Flight in NC( I think you were there as well) and on the last day(Sunday) I flew my foamy F-16 which has a Bee SE. I've had about eight to ten flights on it previously and no problems with the engine. Took off right to left and was at full throttle upon plane rotating. I started making a right hand turn. I had constant elevator in but the plane was not gaining any more altitude. It was probably at about 100 ft. It completed the turn and at that point I fed in left aileron but it didn't respond. I had full up elevator and left aileron but it continued with a slight right turn and started to head for the ground It didn't seem to be slowing down so I felt the engine was still running at 100% throttle. Right before it went into the tall grass I cut the throttle and then lowered the trim to initiate shutdown. It took about a minute or two to get out to the plane and it was cooling down when we found it. I wasn't sure what happened but from the way the plane acted, it seemed that it may have gone into a failsafe. When I powered up the ECU again and checked the Alarms screen, there were no "Stop Alarms" or "Info Alarms" in red. So yesterday I downloaded the last flight as well as the last two flights and last hour to compare readings. The only thing that looks strange and different in this last flight compared to previous flights is that all the data on the bottom chart drop to zero while it shows engine still running right before the trim is lowered to initiate the shutdown. Although the plane was damaged, it was not a very hard impact. It went in mostly flat. The plane was still powered up as well as the ECU as it was in cool down when I got to it. RCU won't allow me to post the flight files so if I could send them to you or Manny to take a look at and give your opinion, I'd appreciate it. I have not removed the engine from the plane yet to run it on the test stand but I'm thinking it's ok. I'm just curious about the last few seconds of data showing all zeros as opposed to other flights. Thanks.

Last edited by Afterburners; 05-31-2019 at 07:47 AM.
Old 05-31-2019, 08:45 AM
jetmon

Hello Marty
Please send the data to j [email protected]
The Failsafe alarm will not shou unless you program your radio failsafe accordingly, otherwise it will stay on "hold"
Old 05-31-2019, 09:58 AM
Afterburners

Originally Posted by jetmon
Hello Marty
Please send the data to j [email protected]
The Failsafe alarm will not shou unless you program your radio failsafe accordingly, otherwise it will stay on "hold"
Is the email jruiz or ruiz? Thanks.
Old 05-31-2019, 10:31 AM
jetmon

Sorry Marty
jruiz, I already received
Thanks