Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet
Reload this Page >

Rhino 200 SE - Shutdowns in flight

Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

Rhino 200 SE - Shutdowns in flight

Old 08-21-2020, 12:20 PM
Edgar Perez
My Feedback: (13)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Rhino 200 SE - Shutdowns in flight

Hi Manny or Juan Ramon

Engine stopped while in flight. Checking the log file, only line entry with no data except acceleration error at the end of the flight.
All fuel lines recently replaced and setup with minimal distances between tank/uat/ecu. Plane flying for the last two year. Changed the radio system and now trying to troubleshoot multiple sudden shutdowns while in flight. All shutdowns in the same area in my club and have gotten radio alarms on signal quality in the same place. I was wondering if this was a shutdown due to fail-safe since all four shutdowns have occurred in the same area in my field. Too much coincidence! However can't find anything wrong in the fail-safe setup, nor any indication in the log that is radio related.
Turbine runs fine in the ground, both inside the plane and in the test stand. Running out of ideas, but can't keep risking my plane.
Ideas? I can email the full log files.

Thanks
Edgar

Last edited by Edgar Perez; 08-21-2020 at 12:23 PM.
Old 08-24-2020, 11:48 AM
jetmon

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello edgar
From the download it is not clear why it is flaiming out
Please send it to Manny, we wil try to figure out exactly what is hapenning, and if we cant, we will replace all the electronics just to be sure
Regards
The following users liked this post:
Canadian Man (08-24-2020)