Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet
Reload this Page >

JF 170 engine info and ECU question

Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

JF 170 engine info and ECU question

Old 12-03-2020, 09:16 PM
rcmigpilot
My Feedback: (26)

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default JF 170 engine info and ECU question

I tried submitting these questions on the Jet Central web site and never heard back. I recently bought a gas start 170, JF170-0167 to be specific. What were the specs on this motor? The motor has the old silver ECU with that used the large plug for the display. Is there a way to make it work with Spektrum telemetry or can I purchase a new ECU that will allow me to use telemetry? With this being a gas start engine I understand it may not be compatible to your current ECUs, but if you can't sell me an ECU that will work, could you either provide me with the ECU parameters or tell me how to get to everything on the current ECU to I can purchase a 3rd part ECU that will be compatible with Spektrum telemetry.
Old 12-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Mannyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rcmigpilot View Post
I tried submitting these questions on the Jet Central web site and never heard back. I recently bought a gas start 170, JF170-0167 to be specific. What were the specs on this motor? The motor has the old silver ECU with that used the large plug for the display. Is there a way to make it work with Spektrum telemetry or can I purchase a new ECU that will allow me to use telemetry? With this being a gas start engine I understand it may not be compatible to your current ECUs, but if you can't sell me an ECU that will work, could you either provide me with the ECU parameters or tell me how to get to everything on the current ECU to I can purchase a 3rd part ECU that will be compatible with Spektrum telemetry.
Hi,
Can you please email me at [email protected] and we'll more than glad to help you.
We need the serial number of the engine, so we can assist you better.
And yes, you can get from www.aeropanda.com a Vspeak telemetry that will work with that ECU

Thank you

Manny Rodriguez
JetCentral
Old 12-24-2020, 12:09 PM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts