Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet
Reload this Page >

Rabbit 100SP problem with Glowplug

Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

Rabbit 100SP problem with Glowplug

Old 06-02-2022, 12:06 PM
feldi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Rabbit 100SP problem with Glowplug

Hi I have a problem with my Rabbit 100SP The glow plug to start the turbine is always on, even if the ECU and RC are off. As a result, the battery is empty very quickly. The turbine itself runs otherwise without any problems. I made 2 videos, video 1 error description with current measurement. Video 2 Can the glow plug be switched on manually and then switched off again after the start? I think it's just a defective MOSFET, can't it be exchanged in Germany? Where is this component installed? ECU or Turbine ? From Germany there are always big problems with the German customs to send the turbine to Mexico for service. Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards Kalle
in Deutsch

Hallo

Ich habe ein Problem mit meiner Rabbit 100SP Die Glühkerze zum start der Turbine ist immer eingeschaltet, auch wenn die ECU und RC ausgeschaltet ist. Dadurch ist der Akku sehr schnell leer.

Die Turbine selbst läuft sonst ohne Probleme.

Ich habe 2 Video gemacht, Video 1 Fehlerbeschreibung mit Strom messen.

Video 2 Kann man so den Glühstift manuell ein und nach erfolgten start wieder ausschalten ?

Ich denke es ist nur ein MOSFET defekt, kann man den nicht in Deutschland tauschen ? Wo ist dieses Bauteil eingebaut ? ECU oder Turbine ?

Es gibt von Deutschland immer grosse Probleme mit dem deutschen Zoll die Turbine nach Mexiko zum Service zu senden.

Vielen Dank vorab für jede Hilfe
Old 06-02-2022, 01:04 PM
feldi

Videos
Video 1
Video 2

regards kalle
Old 06-07-2022, 03:48 AM
RCISFUN
My Feedback: (44)

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

The glow driver MOSFET is located on the ECU board under the front cover of the Turbine on the SP.
Have you tried contacting your German dealer?

Old 06-07-2022, 12:03 PM
feldi

Thanks for the information. Yes, I have already contacted Jetcom. In the meantime, Victoria Nieto has contacted me and we have discussed how to proceed.

Feldmeier Kalle