Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > JetCat Turbine Direct Support
Reload this Page >

What does this massage means?

Notices
JetCat Turbine Direct Support Ask your JetCat questions here for the experts that know them. MrMatt and Bob Wilcox will field your inquiries.

What does this massage means?

Old 06-26-2019, 05:58 PM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts
Default What does this massage means?

I'm getting this massage after learn RC, this engine has been seatting for a looooong time.

Tks.
Old 06-26-2019, 11:13 PM
CARS II

Because the massage has C, I suspected it is telling me that it is not receiving a temp reading frpm the prob, ok then, tested using a different cable ( the one from the GSU ) to rule out the cable been bad/broken, I got the same massage with other cable, then the cable in the jet from the engine to the ECU is good, since this engine has been seating for years I remove the temp prob and cleaned the 3 pin contacts, sometimes corrosion interups the signal but, in this case, I got the same massage after doing that, I also did a temp prob reset and got the same massage.

I had the same thing happen to another engine, different brand, that engine sat for years before I started using it

My question now is, did the prob went bad because of the engine not been used for years?

Last edited by CARS II; 06-26-2019 at 11:18 PM.
Old 06-27-2019, 02:51 PM
CARS II

I'm ordering a temp prob from DW.