Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Problem programing JR 652

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 04:52 PM
Jimmy D1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem programing JR 652

I need a step by step procedure to program the ailerons with two servos. I've converted this plane from one servo for the ailerons to a servo for each aileron and have been unable tosucessfullymix the the two channels. I have one of the servos plugged into Channel2 (aileron) and the otherplugged into channel 6 (flap). When I was using one servo on the ailerons I had 25% rudder slaved to the ailerons. Does this have to be disabled before I mix the two ailerons? If so tell me how to do that. By the way, that was through switch F-1.I would hope to mix the two aileron servos without aswitch. Any help with my problem will be appreciated.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:49 PM
alan0899

Default RE: Problem programing JR 652

G'day Jimmy
Do you have a manual for your TX, if so find the section about flaperons, enable this function, read all about it, & it will automatically mix your
channels for you, usually the channels to use are Ailerons & AUX 1.
Also you will find that your rudder mix will still work, the same as before.
PM if you have any questions.
Cheers
Old 01-29-2013, 07:18 PM
Jimmy D1

Allan,

Thanks for your answer. In the meantime, I solved my problem. I had the second aileron servo plug into channel 7 instead of channel 6. Since my transmiter had only 6 channels I merely plugged the second aileron servo into the channel on the end not reconizing that the receiver had 7 channels instead of 6 like the transmiter. Once I replugged the servo in channel 6 on the receiver all my problems went away and I was successful in programing my aileron as I had planned. You are right I also was able to mix in some rudder. Thanks again for your response.

Jimm D1
Old 02-10-2013, 06:52 PM
baronbrian
My Feedback: (13)

glad to hear your problem is fixed, and remember that you can only activate flaperons while in the system menu.