Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR Matchbox & Futaba or Hitec Servos

Old 08-01-2013, 07:32 PM
dasintex
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR Matchbox & Futaba or Hitec Servos

Will the JR Match Box or Channel Xpander work with Futaba or Hitec Servos? Here is what I am trying to do, I have split Elevators with 2 Servos, don't have enough available Channels to put each Servo on separate Channles so I can adjust End Point, and Centering separately with my Radio, which is a Futaba 10C 2.4Ghz Fasst Transmitter, Thanks.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:07 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: JR Matchbox & Futaba or Hitec Servos

ORIGINAL: dasintex

Will the JR Match Box or Channel Xpander work with Futaba or Hitec Servos? Here is what I am trying to do, I have split Elevators with 2 Servos, don't have enough available Channels to put each Servo on separate Channles so I can adjust End Point, and Centering separately with my Radio, which is a Futaba 10C 2.4Ghz Fasst Transmitter, Thanks.
I still use the JR Matchbox when I can't use Channel Mixing. You can connect up to 4 servos to one channel and set Neutral, Direction, and End Points for each servo individually. If you are using Hitec Digital setvos, they can be programmed using the Hitec Programmer.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:17 AM
jzrf6c

RCUniverse is still not working (for me). I normally use IE 9.0 but have also tried Google chrome. Neither seem to work as they once did. For example, I have not received and emai to my Yahoo account for over a week. What's up with that? Also, I have tried all your "tricks" and nothing happenes. For example, hitting the windows key + R then entering "ipconfig/flushdns" gives nothing but " ... command not found". What gives with that?

Also have not been able to log out of RC Universe. It keeps coming back with me logged in. I've tried to clear all the Internet setting form the tool menus and still nothing.

I'd suggest you go back to the previous version until you get this bversion working !!!!!