Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

12x flight modes won't turn on.

Old 08-02-2014, 08:46 PM
r180reef
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12x flight modes won't turn on.

I cannot get the flight modes to work on my 12x. I have them turned on in the device menu, and selected the elevator dual rate switch to activate the modes. I go into the D/R screen and only the elevator rates change. What did I miss in the setup?

Thanks, Ron
Old 08-03-2014, 12:07 AM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For the dual rates to be controlled by the flight modes, you have to set them up as such in the AUTO column that is on the right side of the D/R menu. The AUTO is covered up by the graph when the rates or expos are highlighted. Highlight and select an axis such as AILE on the left side of the menu and the AUTO column will appear.

On the 12X, the AUTO selections have to be identical for all three axes for each particular flight mode. For example, if you had set the AILE rate for flight mode 2 to be selected by the flight mode switch then in ELEV for flight mode 2 changed it to SW, it will be SW for all three axes.

Allan

Last edited by AWorrest; 08-03-2014 at 12:21 AM.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:14 AM
r180reef
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome. That was it. Thanks Allan

Ron