Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

as3x programmer

Old 08-10-2014, 03:08 PM
whidbey1
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default as3x programmer

Hello
I am trying to program my as3x receiver with my iphone and as3x programming cord. I've watched the videos on utube and when I try to connect the receiver with my phone it comes up saying "Receiver Communication Down. please power cycle the receiver. I've powered the receiver down 10 times and reconnected it to the phone. With always the same results.

What am I doing wrong...

BillBill
Old 08-12-2014, 04:13 PM
Aerocal

There is a specific order to getting it to reliably read the Rx. I found that if you plug cord into Rx lead,plug lead into iDevice and then immediately power up Rx it will read everytime.
If you do get the Rx communication down message First click Ok in the box and clear the message,then powercycle the Rx,then lower volume on iDevice a few clicks and then back to full volume and it should read.
You can also check Settings/Privacy/Microphone/AS3X programmer and make sure it is set to allow use of the microphone .
Old 10-29-2017, 02:25 PM
RipG

Originally Posted by Aerocal View Post
You can also check Settings/Privacy/Microphone/AS3X programmer and make sure it is set to allow use of the microphone .
Outstanding tip: "...make sure it is set to allow use of the microphone." First time I've seen this.