Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

How to dual servos elevator setup in JR XG8

Old 01-24-2020, 01:36 AM
masmara

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to dual servos elevator setup in JR XG8

How to dual servos elevator setup in JR XG8

thx
Old 01-25-2020, 01:31 PM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Take a look at page 72 of the XG8 manual. After you have finish the initial steps of setting the Type selection, Model Name Input, Wing Type Selection/Dual Aileron Selection, and V-tail Selection (page 14), go to the Wing Type menu in the System List. On the bottom half of the screen is where you set up dual servos. Highlight the slot under Elevator and pick the channel you wish to use for the left elevator. The dual function in the Wing Type menu should always be used instead of a program mix.

Allan
Old 01-26-2020, 05:53 PM
masmara

Originally Posted by AWorrest View Post
Take a look at page 72 of the XG8 manual. After you have finish the initial steps of setting the Type selection, Model Name Input, Wing Type Selection/Dual Aileron Selection, and V-tail Selection (page 14), go to the Wing Type menu in the System List. On the bottom half of the screen is where you set up dual servos. Highlight the slot under Elevator and pick the channel you wish to use for the left elevator. The dual function in the Wing Type menu should always be used instead of a program mix.

Allan
Maybe have some video for this explain
thx so much
Old 02-02-2020, 03:41 PM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

After you have finished the initial steps of setting the Type selection, Model Name Input, Wing Type Selection/Dual Aileron Selection, and V-tail Selection go to System List and select the Wing Type menu. The pictures are from an XG14 transmitter but I believe they will be the same on your XG8.

Turn the dial and highlight INH under ELEV. Note for setting up dual elevators, the WING: type listed on top of the menu can be anything but DELTA and the TAIL: must be NORMAL. Anything else will not be permitted if you wish to have dual elevators.

When you press the dial, you will see a submenu of the channels available for the left elevator. The right elevator will use the ELEVATOR channel.

Highlight the left elevator channel you wish to use and press the dial.

When you press the dial, the WING TYPE menu will reappear and you can see that in my selection, AUX2 is paired with the ELEV. This finishes the process.

If you wish to use either the LTRM or RTRM levers to trim the two elevators halves in an aileron type manner instead of using the SUBTRIM menu, select lower INH under ELEV. The normal elevator trim lever will make both halves go up or down but won’t correct the any angular differences between them. That is the function of the second trim.

Allan