Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Need Help JR PCM 9X II

Old 07-19-2020, 03:05 PM
Maksim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Need Help JR PCM 9X II

After re-reading a huge number of forums, I did not find the answer to my question. The essence is as follows. The specified transmitter worked without problems for several years. Then at one point the receiver stopped seeing the transmitter. The receiver is checked-working. The transmitter module is checked in another transmitter - everything works. During testing, I came to the conclusion that the transmitter itself does not work, or rather, the transmitter does not provide a signal of the required amplitude to the high-frequency module. On the working transmitter, the signal is about 5 volts. Inactive - equal to the transmitter battery voltage. Internal inspection - no damage and burnt parts were found. The transistor Q1 changed to another - nothing changed. The memory cells are all intact, the transmitter menu is fully functional. The only problem is that there is no ppm signal at the input to the RF module. Perhaps someone has encountered such a problem.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:23 PM
planenutzz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like the encoder chip or cct around that area.